J Smith Kirkland - Growing Up Without WiFi

J Smith Kirkland

Purchase print or ebook on Amazon

There are stories that I tell frequently, and memories that I only share on rare occasion. Some people have heard some of the stories perhaps too many times, and some memories have not been heard by anyone at all. These stories and memories, these little fragments of my life, have held onto their place in my brain for years, even decades. They have wired themselves to thousands of synapses so that they can’t be lost, and the oddest words or moments trigger them to be replayed in my mind. I may forget the name of the people who live down the hall, or the PIN for my credit card, or sometimes even my own telephone number, but these moments are as clear to me now as if they had just happened

 .  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chattanooga Writer's Guild 20th anniversary

ABOUT