Chattanooga Writer's Guild 20th anniversary

 
  Chattanooga Writer's Guild just celebrated their twentieth anniversary. That is a great milestone for my city.  I became involved with them through joining a writer's group that meets in Hixson (well... during the pandemic online). My group produces a collection of short stories called Crazy Buffet. The name came because the group initially met in a restaurant called the Crazy Buffet. Actually, it was the second restaurant they met in. The first one closed.... so did the Crazy Buffet... and we moved to a local BBQ. Our next anthology was Crazy Buffet: BBQ Edition. Then the whole world shut down... I don't think this was directly our fault but who knows how history will remember it. Thus, our last was Crazy Buffet: Curbside Edition. We always give our profits to our local university young writer's group.  My group is an amazing group who have helped me with my writing, assisted me with technology, led me to conferences and online resources, and mostly, encourage me to write. Oh, and we enjoy good fellowship around a table. If you are local, consider joining us or one of CWG's other groups. You can see where the Chattanooga Writer's Guild interviewed us HERE. 
  This is a repost, read more on Jerry Harwood's Blog https://www.circumlocution.net/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Promotion