Kelle Z Riley - Tu Good Tells All

Tu Good Tells All  on Amazon

 Keeping Secrets, Telling Lies, Training New and Younger Spies…


The name’s Tugood, Matthew Tugood. After a failed mission, it should be Matthew Not-Good-Enough. I’m old, in spirit, if not in body. I’ve seen too much. Done too much. Lost too much. Hiding in the shadows comes at a price. But it was the only life I knew. Until…

•A routine investigation turned into a murder scene
•The whip-smart chemist accused of homicide needed my help
•An elusive terrorist cell resurfaced
•And I got the idea that bringing a scientist into the spy game was the key to everything
Working with Dr. Bree Watson, I wonder who is training who. I’m teaching her spy craft and toughening her up. She’s teaching me about second chances. And I’m starting to wonder if the life I left behind is really gone forever, or…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chattanooga Writer's Guild 20th anniversary

ABOUT